Thursday, October 10, 2013

Shailene Woodley covers Elle Magazine Women in Hollywood issue

Shailene Woodley covers Elle| Elle.com

Shailene Woodley is one of the four cover girls for Elle's special November issue celebrating women in Hollywood. Shailene joins Penelope Cruz, Melissa McCarthy and Reese Witherspoon. Read her complete interview below(click to read). The issue hits newsstands on October 22.

please credit.

Shailene Woodley

Shailene Woodley, on staying true to herself in Hollywood: "There's nothing like walking into a meeting and people expecting me to shake hands, and you hug them. For me, a hug is to disregard all of that bullshit and be like, This is me, Shai. This is who I am. Now let's talk about real situations. Let's not talk about all this surface-level stuff."
Shailene Woodley, on the next five years: "I'm so young, and I'm single, and I just want to drift. I'm just going to be a drifter. I want to do something totally different before Insurgent [the second film in the Divergent trilogy]. Maybe I'll work in a tea shop. Or live in Amsterdam. Or be a nanny. Life experience only helps us as actors. I need new experiences to draw upon."
Elle.com | Scan: @Gossipgyal (if used, please credit)

1 comment:

  1. It is good to that Shailene is going to stay true to herself and not let fame get to her head. Also she does look really pretty on the cover.

    ReplyDelete